The kick off meeting of the Eways project has been held at Karditsa, Greece on February 24.
Participants of 6 countries met.
During the meeting they discussed about the management and the activities of the project
Aims of the meeting:
- To get to know each other (people and partner institutions)
- To create sense of ownership and start a positive team building process
- To ensure a common level of information about understanding the project
- To revise the work plan and agree on allocation of tasks and responsibilities
- To inform participants about contractual and financial regulations
- To agree about the dates for the next meetings